From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-05 08:53:22

On 1/4/06 12:00 PM, "Douglas Gregor" <dgregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Boost Regression test failures
> Report time: 2006-01-04T14:46:09Z
>
> This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
>
> Detailed report:
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/issues.ht
> ml
[SNIP]
> |rational|
> rational_test: cw-9_4 cw-9_5-darwin gcc-2.95.3-stlport-4.6.2-linux
> intel-9.0-linux intel-win32-8_1 intel-win32-9_0 vc-7_1 vc-7_1
[TRUNCATE]

Hopefully fixed. Some compliers don't like superfluous semicolons at the
end of non-definition global lines. And all (I think) complained about copy
construction of built-in arrays, and that only default member initialization
is allowed! My compiler doesn't copy initialization mind as long as the
element type is a class. (So all compliers hate copy construction of
non-static class members that happen to be a built-in array to a built-in
scalar type.) I think only my compiler is right according to the standard,
but I admit that the particular section (12.6/1 and /2) is vague on what
kinds of member initializations are allowed for arrays-of-class.

For something you actually care about, the error entry on the web page for
intel-9.0-linux linked to a "Page not found!" page instead of the compiler &
linker output.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie