From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-12 05:40:01

I have wanted to try out the latest Boost test, post 1.33.1 release,
but I remembered what a hassle I found using CVS command line interface,
and it was not obvious to me how to use the browser interface,
fine for a single files,
to get all the files for test, for example, headers, others sources,
examples and docs,
so I decided to try using a GUI version instead.

After downloading WinCVS (and CVSNT) I started it up,
but quickly decided something else was much more urgent ;-)

It would be very helpful if someone could produce a "CVS/Boost for Dummies"
guide to configuring/using so that one can get the latest (and hopefully
greatest)
for a **single project** without too much brain hurt.
(I don't want the full Boost update - I think?).

Suggestions most welcome.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204