From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-27 17:02:17

Hi boosters!

  I've just uploaded the latest stable version of Shmem to boost sandbox
vault
(http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Memory)
and boost sandbox cvs HEAD. This version finishes development changes
previewed with the beta version posted the last day of December. Online
documentation is available also as always here:

http://ice.prohosting.com/newfunk/boost/libs/shmem/doc/html/index.html

  I would be glad if usual Shmem users could test it to see if there are
portability problems, since I've tested it in linux/gcc-4.0.1
winxp/vc7.1. This version includes since the latest stable version
(2005-10-12):

-> Architecture and interface rework to allow future multi-segment
shared memory support.
-> Bug fixes and portability enhancements.
-> Shmem iostreams to write/read formatted data directly to/from shared
memory vectors/strings and memory buffers.
-> Intrusive and scoped ptr for shared memory (I promise
shared_ptr/weak_ptr for future versions, they are not ready yet).
-> Better documentation, thanks to user suggestions.

Enjoy!

Ion

P.D.: I can't login with my older "ion_g_m" account to sandbox vault.
Would someone please delete files with "ion_g_m" username from Memory
directory? Thanks.