From: Kim Barrett (kab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 17:48:53

At 12:13 PM +0000 1/30/06, Andy Little wrote:
>Getting back to the original topic (or trying to anyway ).. So is the
>documentation I provided for implicit_cast useful?

It is to me (the nagging OP). Thank you.

The usage in the example you provided is quite interesting and
instructive, and completely not a usage that had occurred to me. I
would guess that replacing a static_cast with a less liberal
implicit_cast would be the more common use, but perhaps that is
sufficiently obvious that it doesn't need an example.