From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-02 11:03:12

Hello,

As of Jan 28, the CVS version of Boost.Test has some commits
labeled "VC6.0 workaround removed", which, expectedly enough,
cause some of Boost.Test facilities to fail for that compiler-- for
instance,
including <boost/test/included/test_exec_monitor.hpp> no longer
works in VC 6.5.

Let me say in advance that I fully respect Gennadiy's decisions on which

compilers he chooses Boost.Test should have support for, but I'd like to

make sure before deciding on switching my current test framework, so
my question is: is this a conscious decision and VC6.5 won't be
supported
by Boost.Test from now on, or, on the contrary, is this a transient
state
and VC 6.0 will be finally supported by Boost.Test 1.34?

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo