From: Jeremy Maitin-Shepard (jbms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-06 00:10:25

Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Jeremy Maitin-Shepard wrote:
>> I realize this is rather trivial, but can you please use a standard
>> underline rather than the "bottom border" stuff you are currently using
>> for link styling?

> Why?

Well, my reason is that I like it better. That isn't a reason that will
convince anyone else, obviously, but others might have the same
opinion; the unusual underlining style sort of grabs my attention as
just not quite right, and also makes it not as clear that the underlined
stuff is a link. Also, normal underline is more standard for links.

--
Jeremy Maitin-Shepard