From: Spencer Collyer (spencer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 03:03:54

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:04:04 -0500, Beth Jacobson wrote:
> Initially, I'd just like to get some feedback on whether the page might
> merit consideration for inclusion in the Boost website and an idea of
> whether others would be willing to contibute to the effort.

I think it's an excellent idea. A bit like the summary that Bjorn
Karlsson has at the start of "Beyond the C++ Standard Library", giving
the user (or potential user) a quick run-down on what each library does
makes it a lot easier to quickly work out which one to look at, and could
even make someone realise that a library exists to solve the problem they
are working on.

--
<<< Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines >>>
8:00am up 63 days 15:42, 23 users, load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.08