From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-26 12:00:24

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:53:46 +0000 (UTC), AlisdairM wrote
> The new Borland compiler requires updates to workarounds in 4 files,
> for the new version number.
>
> I have migrated the Borland tests to the BOOST_WORKAROUND syntax, so
> I can use BOOST_TESTED_AT. This means the workarounds will apply
> for updated compilers in the future, without waiting for another
> boost cycle for more compatibility patches.

Yep, good.

> I also use the new library detection macros added to the Borland
> compiler config last night.

Ok.

> Patches below, OK to commit?
> Or would you prefer to review/apply yourself?

My only concern is that I don't think string_parse_tree should require
patching. AFAIK it should never be included in the Borland build currently
due to the define of USE_DATE_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO. That said, my take is
that 'Borland only code' in the patch should work on all compilers -- so go
ahead and commit it and I'll retest and remove the conditionals if it works out.

Thx for the helping hand :-)

Jeff