From: Zara (yozara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-01 03:51:09

I am working for bcbboost, and I have begun making regression test,
going from basics upwards.

I have found (with my current configuration) therer *hundreds* of
type_traits library tests that fail. I am trying to find a solution to
those, but I cannot keep from wondering, was BCB6 also failing, and it
is not important? Was it failing and nobody noticed? Am I failing to
see the evident, and all my work process is poisoned form the
beginning?

To give an example, remove_const fails for the following cases:

2: volatile -> volatile
3: const volatile -> volatile
7: *volatile -> *volatile
8: *const volatile -> *volatile
13: volatile[2] -> volatile[2]

As I have seen on other threads, there might be an issue with the
order of quialifications, so maybe the soltunio is to redefine the
test macros, but I hope someone will give me some idea to continue
with minimum effort.

TIA, bes regards,

Zara