From: Emile Cormier (emilecormier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 07:37:37

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:38:54 -0000, "Martin Bonner"
<martin.bonner_at_[hidden]> said:
> [...]

I originally compressed it with 7-Zip, and I now remember having fiddled
around with the compression algorithms in that program a while back.

It's now compressed with plain Windows "Send to -> Compressed folder"
and uploaded to the vault.

P.S. Why do the subject titles get mangled like that (spaces are messed
up)?

--
  Emile Cormier
  emilecormier_at_[hidden]