From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-19 18:44:38

<rodolfo_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 05:52:59PM -0000, Andy Little wrote:
>> > A place in the vault to share some ideas is welcome. How do we do that?
>>
>> Go to The vault and find the login link. The link takes you to information on
>> getting vault access
>
> Thank you, I've created directory "Math - Geometry". If anyone has any
> ideas, algorithms or data structures, please upload there so we can sort
> out what can be used. I'm collecting information to create the main
> scope of the library.

I've put a zip containing some 2D/3D geometry primitives in the Math - Geometry
directory:

http://tinyurl.com/mbaol

No docs or tests. Developed using VC7.1. Needs Boost.Typeof which is only
available in CVS. The two rc_transform.hpp headers currently also have
dependencies on an external angle type so wont compile (unless you download the
original pqs http://tinyurl.com/s7hu6) , however I am working to make a set of
angle types available as part of my proposed Boost Pqs library:
http://tinyurl.com/7m5l8

The geometry primitives can also use pqs t1_quantity types as their value_types.
The (two_d / three_d) vects can also be used for representing three dimensional
vector quantities too of course.

regards
Andy Little