From: Tomas Puverle (Tomas.Puverle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-20 13:38:27

> As /dev/poll is also available on older versions of Solaris,
> that's the one I intend to support first.
>
> I believe that a /dev/poll reactor implementation would be very
> similar to the existing epoll_reactor, so that could be used as
> a starting point. If you, or someone else, would be willing to
> contribute an implementation, it will be gratefully accepted.

Chris,

I am waiting to clear these things with our legal department, as the firm has
IP rights to all my work.
While I have been reading/indirecly participating on this list for a while,
until now I've avoided making contributions because of the above reason.
I have some library ideas of my own, too, but like I said, I can't do anything
at this point.
Thanks for understanding.

Tom