From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-20 15:23:58

While trying to run the tests for the MS vc6 compiler I found that the
build is aborted when trying to build the serialization test.

When I put toolset::require-boost-spirit-support into the Jamfile the
build is correctly skipped instead of aborted.

My version below:
rule sc-serialization-test ( name : requirements * )
{
    return [
      run $(name).cpp
      <lib>../../test/build/boost_unit_test_framework
      <lib>../../serialization/build/boost_serialization
      : : :
        toolset::require-boost-spirit-support ]
    ;
}

Since I do not yet know boost.build very good, I cannot tell if this
works by accident or if it is correct. I figured this out by comparison
with similar cases from other libs. I suspect this issue is not specific to
the vc6 build, but might fail in other cases too.

If there are no objections I will check this into CVS. (After the
release branch.)

Roland