From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 03:44:04

"Jason Hise" wrote

> If anyone is interested, I have already completed a library for the math
> that a geometry library would require for my game engine. It supports
> the following types, along with all of the most commonly used operations
> that they should naturally support:

Sounds great!

[...]

> The code has been uploaded to the boost vault
> (http://boost-consulting.com/vault, geometry_math.zip).

 Would it probably be easier for potential users if everything geometry related
was in the "Math -Geometry" subdirectory, which has already helpfully ben
provided by Rodolfo Lima for the purpose?

http://tinyurl.com/fs52z

FWIW I ( somewhat farsightedly IMO) allowed for avoidance of potential name
collisons in my offering by helpfully suffixing my version with my initials AL!
(Looking at it I should add some more stuff describing the library and add my
name in the associated info text too).

Meanwhile your library sounds very interesting so I hope to get a chance to
look at it now!

regards
Andy Little