From: bwlee (bwlee.sky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-29 08:54:37

Really useful message, not drawn in the sea!

I have a similiar question, maybe just because I set something wrong, now I
compiling some code in vc++ 2005 express, I found a very strange linking
problem, it failed to find the class member unless I put those function
bodies into the header file(just copy & paste or include .cpp file at the
end of the header file).

It seems really stupid, and I wonder why it happens!

I am not sure if it is my own mistake because it is my first time using the
vc++ 2005 express.

I need to use boost and some other odbc libraries for windows applications,
any other solutions?

Thanks in advance!