From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-01 12:00:39

Well you have been busy!!!

This looks a considerable improvement over the use of the Cephes library,
essentially a C library over which I am (was?) putting a C++ wrapper,
especially in improved accuracy, efficiency, testing and general 'niceness'
- no longer a kludge.

I am/will be watching with great interest.

Tell how I can help.

Paul

PS I have some concern about the names of functions, especially in the light
of my C++ Standards proposal which is still 'on the table' (and some
dreadful choices for C(( functions). But this is a minor detail - until it
starts to be used in anger.

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204