From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-03 03:27:27

Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Roland Schwarz wrote:
>
>> So if there is common sense about this you can treat me as the new
>> maintainer. At the same time I want to point out that I definitely will
>> need a lot of help from others. Watching the thread development for a
>> while now makes me almost sure that this job is too much for a single
>> person to do. Lot of expertise about the different platforms is needed.
>
> I think this is why nobody volunteered to take that job for such a long
> time. Perhaps, it would make sense to have platform maintainers for
> Boost.Thread in addition to a library maintainer.

I'm happy to be listed as platform maintainer for Windows. If no-one else takes
on POSIX, I could do that too, (though I thought we did have a volunteer), but
I know nothing about MacOS, and don't have access to a Mac.

It's good to have someone take overall responsibility. Thanks, Roland.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Software Developer