From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-06 19:46:25

Joe Gottman wrote:
> It looks nice, but several of the major libraries, including smart pointers,
> iterators, and tuples, are missing from the main table of contents.

These are the Nightly *Generated* Docs, so the only docs that show up
here are in BoostBook format and need to be generated. The other
libraries you mention have their docs in HTML format and generally use
their own stylesheets.

I admit it's confusing, though. It seems we don't have a site where the
complete set of docs (generated and otherwise) is viewable. And this
BoostBook ToC is incomplete and misleading.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting