From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-13 11:42:52

Speaking for myself. The patches you've submitted for the serialization
library seem
to be targeted to making borland work without affection anything else.
Since I can't
even test these new borland compilers, I'm 100% dependent upon your
judgement
in any case so we just as well can cut out the middle man (me in this case).

Robert Ramey