From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-20 18:19:44

I just noticed there is a serious error in docs, it states that parsers are
in namespaces of their own, (e.g. read_xml is in namespace
boost::property_tree::xml_parser). This is correct, but they are also all
imported into boost::property_tree namespace by means of using declarations.
And they should be used from there. Their presence in other namespaces
should be considered an implementation detail, and obviously not documented.
I will fix that after review completes. In the meantime please bear in mind
that there's not so much namespace bloat as the docs purport ;-).

One reason that parser functions _must_ be in property_tree namespace is
Koenig lookup, e.g.:

boost::property_tree::ptree pt;
read_xml("x.xml", pt); // Koenig lookup here

Lookup above obviously relies on read_xml being in the same namespace as
ptree.

Marcin