From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-23 18:06:21

----- Mensaje original -----
De: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Domingo, Abril 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] boost::bimap [was Re: Do really property_tree
andprogram_options overlap? ]

> "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > I'm afraid I don't have the time to pursue this, as the
> > current roadmap for core features of B.MI is taking
> > all the spare time I can dedicate to the library. For this
> > reason, I would love to see some volunteer jumping in
> > who can develop this and other singular containers using
> > B.MI (a cache container comes to mind) and then propose
> > the results here either as a stand alone library of as
> > part of B.MI --I'd prefer the former so as to keep the size
> > of B.MI bounded.
> >
> > If there's such a volunteer I can provide her with some
> > help/mentoring. I also wonder whether this is a task
> > suitable to be proposed for Google Summer of Code.
>
> Great! Do you have time to add it to the Wiki page? ;-)

I've just done so, please take a look at

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?
Google_Summer_Of_Code_2006

(bottom of the page) and please comment on whether you find
it informative/appealing enough. I've only included those
ideas related to B.MI (Thorsten has proposed additional
items in other post) because it is the only task I feel
confident enough to mentor.

Who's the spokesperson for Boost at SOC? You, Dave? Have
we already applied for mentorship? Also, I'm a little
dissapointed by the low number of proposals gathered so far.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo