From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 08:23:53

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> My question was if it makes any difference to send it May 7th or today?

Technically no, but May 7th doesn't leave much time for feedback or
refinement. However, you're already doing that...

> I think the result will be a lot better if I can extended to May 4th,
> before sending it to the list, and then have 3 mini review days before
> sending to the SoC.

I would suggest you once you get to May 4th you might want to submit to
SOC. That way the proposal is in front of the Mentors for sure and you
can still get suggestions on the list if you want. You can always
resubmit with changes on the 7th if you want.

Jeff