From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-09 12:08:15

David Abrahams wrote:
> Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>David Abrahams wrote:
>>

>>>What do you want us to get from/do with this?
>>
>>The intent was to keep organizational stuff public.
>
> Well, for what it's worth, it didn't communicate anything to me that I
> could understand, and I still don't know what it means.

Mateusz contacted me in private, asking whether he should mention my
name in his application as the mentor for this project.

Well, my request has neither been accepted nor rejected, so far. After
telling Mateusz, he suggested mentioning me as a potential mentor.

I figured it would be best to document this conversation publicly, so
there are no surprises on the Boost-side and also to remind you of
pending mentoring acceptance and to indicate activity on this front.

Does this clarification work for you?

Regards,

Tobias