From: Boris Kolpackov (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-22 06:03:46

Hi,

I would like to submit the following application for inclusion into
the "Open Source Boost" section of the Who is Using Boost page:

Application name: CodeSynthesis XML Schema to C++ Data Binding Compiler (XSD)
Application page: http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/

Company name: Code Synthesis Tools CC
Company page: http://codesynthesis.com

CodeSynthesis XML Schema to C++ Data Binding Compiler (XSD) is an
open-source, cross-platform XML Data Binding implementation for C++.
Provided with an XML instance specification (XML Schema), it generates
C++ classes that represent the given vocabulary as well as parsing and
serialization code. You can then access the data stored in XML using
types and functions that semantically correspond to your application
domain rather than dealing with elements, attributes, and text in a
direct representation of XML such as DOM or SAX.

XSD uses the Regex and Filesystem libraries from Boost. Regex is used
to perform transformations on file, type and member names. Filesystem
is used to capture and manipulate XML Schema include and import paths.
Additionally, we are planning to provide an optional mapping of XML
Schema date and time types to C++ types from the Boost Date Time
library.

thanks,
-boris