From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 10:43:44

On 05/23/2006 06:55 AM, David Abrahams wrote:
> "Matt Calabrese" <rivorus_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>I suppose the forwarding of arguments could be an issue as
>>it could imply extra copies, but is that really a reason
>>not to support the operation at all? Forgive me if this has been brought up
>>before.
>

> With Paul M.'s help I have optimized the forwarding generator I've
> been using, and I generalized it so this sort of thing should be less
> painful and generate less code in all its permutations (if everyone
> uses the same template). Enjoy...

I noticed that fusion_v2 uses some sort of boost_pp to forward args:

   http://tinyurl.com/klfwu

and something similar is done for vector and maybe elsewhere in
fusion. Does anyone plan to generalize these forwarding generator's
so that they can be used in fusion_v2 ( and eventually as an
alternative to the one's in http://tinyurl.com/o7zlg )?