From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-24 19:06:08

Tobias Schwinger wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>> Tobias, this looks really delicious! I'd love to see more of it!
>
> OK. I just uploaded my modded Fusion files to the vault:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ms3kd (archive of modified files)

Way cool!

> (Sorry, didn't have a CVS version, so it's diff-it-yourself -- where
> does it live, anyway?)

You do have write access to the Spirit CVS right? If not, email
me and I'll give you one. It is in the Spirit CVS at branch
FUSION_V2. Please place your code in a new branch. We can merge
later when things settle down a bit.

> The archive includes:
> - the lambda adaptor (it's called lambda_result now and supports
> partial binding to template parameters)
> - several tests for the lambda adaptor (code reads even better now)
> - the generic generators (make_*) as suggested during review
> - the minor fixes I recently sent to the tracker
> - a naive bind implementation that shows both the lambda stuff and
> the generic generators in action
>
> I noticed several bugs in fusion::unpack_args (maybe one of them is
> rooted elsewhere) and wrote a small program that shows the problems:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kzlm5 (.cpp file)

Please patch the FUSION_V2 branch if you will. The small test program
can perhaps be merged with the unpack_args test.

Thanks!

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman