From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-28 08:52:04

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>> At the moment I do not see why you came to this conclusion. I do not see
>>> indication this could/should be addressed in Boost.Test sources.
>>
>> Not in the sources, but in the build requirements. You could turn off
>> optimization in the release build for borland, for example.
>
> Since I do not explecetly turn off any optimization and not failiar closely
> with this compiler somebody else will have to do this (if it's possible)

Sheesh, Gennadiy. You don't have to be familiar with the compiler;
that's the whole point of Boost.Build. Just use

  <borland><*><optimization>off

in your build requirements. Or maybe
you need

  <borland><*><inlining>off.

And for BBv2 it'd be, e.g.

  <toolset>borland:<inlining>off

>>> According to metacomm regression tests run all my unit test that
>>> supposed to work for this compiler work. And I don't know about any
>>> runtime problems with specifying CLA either.
>>
>> Sorry, I don't know what CLA have to do with it.
>
> retrieve_framework_parameters provides an access to CLA. I may not
> understand what you meant by "problem at runtime"

The test crashes inside a stdlib call from the test library. CLA are
AFAICT not related.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting