From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-31 07:01:32

Armin Nagel wrote:

> Can you tell me why logging was rejected? Please tell me the reasons.

Quote from the author John Torjo cited in the message announcing the review
result for the logging library:

<quote>
Due to the feedback I got, I would like you to declare the library as
rejected. In the light of what Gennady and others have said, indeed,
another interface would be best suited for the Boost Log library.

With what I know now, I would like to redesign the library from ground up,
and ask for another review, probably 6 months from now or so.
</quote>

You can search the archives of this mailing list for the discussion that
happened during the logging library review.

Markus