From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-05 12:24:58

Gennaro Prota wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:52:41 -0700, Jeff Garland
> <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Thomas Witt wrote:
>>
>>> As John had mentioned earlier the toolset names have changed so you
>>> might have to fix up old expected failures.
>> Ok, I'm going to officially whine about this -- every single build I
>> have to spend time fixing expected failures just because the toolset is
>> renamed. When toolset names change it needs to be the responsibility of
>> the name changer to update the expected failures...
>
> Hi guys,
>
> should I assume that previous CodeWarrior versions are definitely
> unsupported? If so, we could simplify a lot the code for
> BOOST_WORKAROUND.

This is up to the individual library author. Personally I think throwing
out support just for the sake of getting rid of BOOST_WORKAROUND is a
bad idea. The story is different if you have to make changes to the code
anyway.

That being said the RC_1_34_0 branch is definitely closed for changes
like this.

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt