From: Kim Barrett (kab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-07 12:17:53

At 2:24 PM +0300 7/7/06, Peter Dimov wrote:
>Kim Barrett wrote:
>
>> Thus, assuming I understood Roland correctly, on_thread_exit() was
> > being called twice on Windows in the case of unhandled exceptions ...
>
>The original code did call on_thread_exit in the non-exceptional case, too.

[checking cvs] Ah, yes. So you've maintained the old behavior of always
calling on_thread_exit() on the way out of thread_proxy(). The email from
Roland that I quoted raises the question of whether that's actually needed
or even correct, but that's a different issue from the elimination of the
annoying catch-all.