From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-10 12:06:26

Hello Gennadiy,

Gennadiy Rozental ha escrito:

> Why would I want to do this?

Well, to fix a currently failing test... I know you commited to
maintain Boost.Test for older compilers *only* in the case of failure
within *other* Boost libraries regression tests, so you're
right you're not bound by that commitment here...

> We may freely mark this unit test as unsupported on this platform.

... and this is the other available option. Whatever you decide to
do, I'd appreciate your dealing with the issue so that we get rid
of a few more red cells and eventually reach the releaseable status.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo