From: Scott (cheesy4poofs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-14 11:16:31

Chris,

I took the existing SSL client.cpp code and added a thread to it. I removed
the code to prompt the user for a string to send to the server and instead
it will randomly pick one of 3 messages to constantly send them.

In the 2nd thread, it basically does the same thing, but sends 1 of 3
different messages. Both threads are using the same socket. The first
thread is using async IO to read and write the messages. The 2nd thread
only sends synchronous messages at random intervals (the first thread picks
up the responses from the 2nd thread's asio::write).

This program fails rather quickly on Windows XP using MSVS 7.1.

First off, did I program this correctly? If so, then I think it can be used
to determine some of the SSL issues. :)

Thanks,
Scott