From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 00:16:52

Hopefully these are improvements over the status quo. I've added check
for unnamed namespaces used in included files. The corresponding
switch is '-unnamed' and the suppression tag 'boostinspect:nounnamed'.
Moreover I've tightened the license check so that it now detects if
the reference text correctly starts with "Distributed under the"
instead of "Use, abuse and misuse is regulated by..." etc. etc.

The changes are in the CVS head only. I'll leave to Rene to decide if
they are worth merging into the RC_1_34_0 branch. Maybe he wants to
revert the second change as it generates *a lot* of errors. On the
other hand it shouldn't be difficult to setup a script, do the change
automatically, and say goodbye forever to this die-hard problem.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]