From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 07:59:28

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:03:08 +0200, Joaquín Mª López Muñoz
<joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Unless we all begin chasing red cells down we will never get 1.34
>out of the door.

Yes, we have admittedly some problems with that. I asked myself why
and I think it is in part due to the number of interesting proposals
which are regularly submitted, in part to the high commitment of many
boost members to the WG21 committee, which has set a pretty aggressive
schedule both for TR2 and C++0x.

Another facet of the problem is coupling between libraries. I think
once 1.34.0 is out it will be worth to devote some thoughts to this.

>> Yes, that looks ok to me (off-hand I
>> can't see where <cstdio> gets included, but I hope it is!).
>
>I thought the same, but regression tests show that the stuff is indeed
>included, so I decided not to touch the code any more than strictly
>necessary.

Yeah, let's hope we are not relying on undefined behavior :-)

>> I'd say
>> just go with it. :-)
>>

>Done.

Thanks. Just one thing: I meant to wittily say "go for it". I'm not
sure whether the meanings are different, but since when a native
speaker made me notice that "to go along" and "to get along" are
totally different things I'm a bit more cautious with verb +
preposition combinations :-)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]