From: Michal (simecek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 04:48:09

Hi all,

my task is to find cycles in an undirected graph and to assign a cycle id
to each
vertex in this cycle. It is still a bit more complicated, because I do not
need just the simple cycles, but all simple cycles which are sharing
edges, must
get the same cycle id.

I think this problem is already solved somewhere, but I cann not find the
right
approach, thus I am asking here if somebody have an idea how to solve it
best
with BGL.

I think the brute force approach will work, but as the application needs to
be very fast, I think I can not go this way. With brute force I mean, to
collect
all edges of each simple cycle and than check which are intersecting.

Thanks, Michal