From: Glenn Williamson (dubz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 12:27:44

John Reid wrote:

>You might want to check your include paths. Have you accidently
>configured an environment variable or bjam to point at the 64 bit
>includes that come with the Microsoft Platform SDK?

Nah - everything looks okay with regards to settings. I did end up
figuring it out tho. Only took me 6 hours to get a bjam.exe ;)

For those that care:

- dtoxtm64.c has a strange assert in VS2005 Pro, that causes it to trip
up on file system entries that have invalid creation/modification dates.
I just stuck in a debug statement on line 147 of /jam_src/filent.c:

        printf("%s\n", finfo->name);

    .. to trap which file system entries were invalid. I manually copied
these files and deleted the originals (sometimes the 'touch' command
just didn't help).

Waaaay past my bedtime.

   gleNN