From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-21 15:35:45

I know something even BETTER to fix with the list...

People who put the list on auto-responder. I just got the following
email...

I'm out of office from 24/07/2006 to 28/07/2006
For questions please contact
Clearvision - Sascha Mungenas (40591)
Rolfe & Nolan - Ekkehard Gramss (44163)

I don't care!!! I have no idea who this person is, but Christian
obviously thinks it a grand idea to send email to ME telling me he is
out of the office. Apparantly, his auto-responder knows not to use the
Reply-To field since the message came back to me, and did not show up on
the list ;-)

Maybe Sascha or Ekkehard know how to disable Christian's auto
responder...

Seriously, this happens every now and then (I do not post often, so I
can only assume it happens more frequently to Dave and the others). I
also understand that it is always a mistake. However, since they ignore
the Reply-To address, and reply straight to me (and you), what can be
done?

Anyone have any advice there?