From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 14:29:56

> I've been intending to get this into Boost:

Looks nice. Any intention to request a review?

Inheritance approach (deriving from moveable) is a good idea, but
Boost.Move code wouldn't be compatible with the standard C++0x syntax.
Is inheritance necessary to get the desired rvalue/lvalue dispatching or
is just a convenience? If you get a compiler with rvalue references
(let's hope gcc gets this soon), and you have a library with Boost.Move
it would be nice just to recompile. Just my 2 cents. Anyway, nice to
know you are working on it.

Regards,

Ion