From: Steven Burns (royalstream_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 17:18:05

POCO's documentation is fine, sometimes a method could deserve more
explanation but it's still fine given the fact most of the classes are very
intuitive.
Boost documentation is usually excellent, which is mandatory because some
classes are not intuitive at first sight.
ACE's website is simply unfriendly and looks careless.