From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 17:33:21

I don't see any harm so long as the components are appropriately
independent.

The toughest would be if component X stopped working in the latest
release, but you need Y from the latest release as a dependency for X or
something silly like that. Hopefully the OSS nature of boost would help
work around that. I personally haven't had an issue like that though I
use a few boost libraries here and there.