From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-26 09:37:15

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:28:41 -0500, Rene Rivera
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Historically it hasn't made a difference when we run the inspect tool.
>People mostly ignored it and hence why we have an accumulation problems
>now. Now perhaps that it's in the form of a constant nagging email
>instead of a web page people will pay attention (cross-fingers).

Since better preventing than treating, why we do not use commit
triggers (commitinfo checks)?

PS: I'll not be able to watch the list or work on the CVS for at least
6/7 hours. When back, I'd like to implement something like

  // <boost_inspect:nominmax>
  // </boost_inspect:nominmax>

to avoid spurious warnings. Ideas, help, hardware and money donations
are all welcome ;-)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]