From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-28 10:44:55

Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> I am having problem authorizing myself in boost cvs. Does anyone know what
>> could be the reason and how to fix it?
>
> I have CVS access problems, too ('Permission denied'). In fact, it seems
> to affect all projects on sf.net I'm on. FWIW.

Long ago in a land far away, known as the Sourceforge Site Status Docs...

( 2006-07-13 09:23:52 - Project CVS Service, Project Shell Service,
Project Subversion (SVN) Service, SourceForge.net Web Site ) A recent
kernel exploit was released that allowed a non admin user to escalate
privileges on the host pr-shell1. We urge all users who frequent this
host to change their password immediately and check their project group
space for any tampering. As a precaution, we have blocked access to all
project resources by password until the user resets their password.
After the password has been reset, project resources should be
accessible within 5 minutes.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything