From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-31 21:51:50

Hi guys,

despite proceeding on it by fits and starts I've completed the work on
the new compiler identification macros. Since Rene asked for them to
be committed after the 1.34 release they are still on hold
(/auto-censorship here/) however I'd like to add tests for the new
BOOST_WORKAROUND macro. The question is: it was, and is, a sort of
private tool for boost developers, as its placement in the detail/
subdirectory emphasizes, so we probably (uncertainty and doubt) don't
want its test results to show in the regression reports. If so, where
should those tests go?

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]