From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-01 13:55:37

If I can only suggest: Decouple evaluation of the objective function
from its derivatives. Or have another concept that is not callable.

I have an example of how one can specify a family of functions and their
derivatives:

http://sohail.taggedtype.net/software/newton_raphson.cxx

You can blame the idle hands for this one.

Sohail