From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-03 02:50:35

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:33:19 +0200, Jürgen Hunold <hunold_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

>This is [...] and this should [...] and it's clearer and broke it...
>
>[I try this and you should...]

You are a bit too conceited for my tastes. I usually test things with
more compilers that you can probably imagine; in this case it just
seemed fine to wait for the next regression testing cycle. As you see,
every compiler is stupid enough (except perhaps Comeau, and other
EDG-based when properly configured). That said, you should probably
learn the meaning of "broken" in the programming land.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]