From: Paul Giaccone (paulg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-09 11:08:52

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> [...]
This appears twice. It looks like it should indeed be "light" as the
correct spelling is used towards the bottom of the page.

There are rather a lot more typos on this page:

* "can not inherited" - should this be "cannot inherit"?
* "another level of indirection, an example ..." is a run-on sentence.
Replace the comma with either a semicolon or a full stop (a period),
thus: "indirection; an example" or "indirection. An example"
* "are intend" should be "are intended"
* "user do not" should be "user does not"
* "suitted" should be "suited"
* "As an optional" - should this be "As an option"?
* "in the indexed by declaration" - this doesn't seem to make sense, but
I haven't looked at what it refers to
* "refered" should be "referred"; "referred by it" should be "referred
to by it"
* "writer point of view" should probably be "writer's point of view"
* "more simpler" should be "simpler"
* "built-in", "non-invasive" (in three places), "user-friendly" (in two
places) and "multi-index" should all be hyphenated.

Could I respectfully suggest that you ask someone to proof-read your
documentation? This will greatly aid the user.

Paul (hoping he hasn't made any typos of his own in this email)