From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 07:51:48

Hello,

While developing my SoC project under a Subversion repository I found
that the 'Last revised' entry in the main documentation page generated
by Boostbook did not appear correctly.

Upon further investigation, it appears that Boostbook's HTML
generation code only recognizes CVS' $Date$ tag format. Therefore it
failed to process SVN's entity contents and resulted in an empty date
string.

The attached patch adds support for SVN dates and tries to
automatically detect the appropriate format. I hope this is correct
and can be integrated into the tree.

Thanks.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/