From: elifant (elifantu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 22:20:22

Hi

Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

> Anyway, I wouldn't like this to discourage you from taking a look at
> the documentation and code. The library is already big enough to let
> you get a general idea on its focus and design. You can start
> criticising now! ;-) Sincerely, any constructive comments will be
> certainly appreciated.

Library looks great!

I like that library isn't restricted to common features of platforms,
but offers extended
interfaces with specific features for each platform.

And I have some questions:
1. Can I create bp::child object for already-running process if I know
it's PID?
2. Will there be support for forking under unix?