From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-20 01:02:47

Hi,

On 8/19/06, Victor A. Wagner Jr. <vawjr_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At 22:52 2006-08-18, Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> >
> >Should I even be using this tagged version, or should I instead use CVS HEAD?
>
> I had to modify boost\tools\build\v2\user-config.jam
>
> you need a line that says
> using msvc : 8.0 ;

Yeah, I already have that done.

I've looked into the sources, and it seems like some merge markings
and broke everything.

I'm reverting to boost 1.33.1 and then am using mingw instead of MSVC
8.0 -- I know this isn't the best solution really, but side stepping
the problem sounds a lot better than bashing my head in on trying to
get it work.

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect