From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-23 14:47:38

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Before the fix, hpux.hpp would define BOOST_NO_SWPRINTF macro
> unconditionally. After the fix, it does not define it if a platform
> has native swprintf. I'm sure I'm missing something, I just don't know
> what it is :-)

> Utterly confused,

Doh! I get it now: I hadn't spotted the () after the initial !

Now that I've got into a testdrive machine the fix I came up with was:

!defined(__HP_aCC) || !defined(_INCLUDE__STDC_A1_SOURCE)

which of course is logically the same as yours :-)

It also looks as though most of the Boost.Config macros set for aCC on
itanium can be removed, but I'm still testing.

John.